Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I got a project bike not long ago and I'd like to bring it to life. The fuel pump is dead.
Assembly part no reads: 15100-33E50
What do you guys do for replacement? I had a quick look on flea-bay there are some aftermarket options. Also tried local wreckers in OZ with not much luck.
Any pointers?

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, I’ve decided to go with this:
It turned up rather quickly in the mail (2 days)
Appears to be a suitable replacement for the OEM pump, mesh filter included and everything fits OK so far onto the OEM assembly.

Is it any good? I don’t know yet.

I’ll send an update once I got it running with further feedback.
See how a $50 fuel pump measures up...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, I doubt it’s “Made in Japan” more like China...
I’ve asked the seller their procedure of claiming lifetime warranty, here is the reply: ‘Hi, we don't offer the paper warranty, if you have issue in the future, pls send us details, we will cover the warranty if it's our fuel pump issue. We have been selling Kemso fuel pumps at eBay over 7 years, you can count on us.’
Let’s see what happens....

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
good info keep us informed, shipping to US is fairly expensive from AU why we in the states use the USA auction source, bout the same for us as your source I would guess?

I know getting stuff over there from the states pretty much eliminates sourcing them from here glad you were able to get one from Au that worked out.. its good for all those over there to know this for easy rebuilds and reconditioning of pumps, keep these bikes on the road..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts