Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
97\' GSXR 750 4Sale Help w/Price Pics!

Need help coming to a price. It has 10,000 miles, never been dropped, alarm (can add garage door opener feature to work w/remote)w/2remotes kill switch & mercury tilt switch & valet switch, chrome disc lock w/alarm in it, led in the tail section above brake light and custom dancing 5 light led on gas tank by front bolts, new battery 3 mths old,gas tank has been sealed due to minor rust, new ngk plugs, 2nd look seat front and back plus rear solo, LP blue windscreen, and 2nd look tank bra(1 clip snapped but if shipped to 2nd look the repair is free only pay s/h), garage kept highway driven, and will be replacing rear tire w/new BT20 because of flat spot from hwy driving. Only "damages" very minor fairing scratches on stickers on both sides(probably from removing fairings and laying them down to service it), rear solo seat has minor rash on the very end(prob left loose then flew off) and the last battery leaked acid on the aluminum underneath it (An excuse to polish).

Wow
alot of info, but I think this will help determine the value. Any help will be appreciated.

[ 01-10-2003, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: SloW's GSXR750 ]

·
Registered
9,299 Posts
Re: 97\' GSXR 750 4Sale Help w/Price Pics!

I have a 97 750 also that was in perfect condition and never down. It has 5000 miles on it and I had offers for 5700 before it was crashed. My insurance company just wrote me a check for 5500.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

There ya go...PICS

My insurance company told me that because of the condition and xtras a full loss would be about $6,500. So I can see where your coming from. Thanks for the input...but keep it coming.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

SOLD! Did I mention the prep fee's for the introductory $500 price
$5,200 thats all...so your grand total is..............................

$5,700.00 U.S. Dollars

Everyones a comodian

·
Registered
4 Posts

I dont know what they are worth but I bought mine which is a 98 750 and it had only 500 miles on it, few scratches and but nothing real bad, needed and needs electrical work....I assume from sitting up for 4 years...but I paid $4100...and this is my 2nd gixx..I just got lucky on the price though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts