Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep its true i'm selling my block and pistons to some lucky guy with a 96-97 750.It's in good shape.I already have the 902cc block and pistons installed for more performance.Instead of letting the stuff sit in my garage I thought someone might can use it.So get at me if you want it.O my bike dynoed at 130hp with the 791 installed.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Drop me an email and let me know how much you want for the block and pistons. I would love to livin up my 97 750 up a little more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by srad2drag:
Yep its true i'm selling my block and pistons to some lucky guy with a 96-97 750.It's in good shape.I already have the 902cc block and pistons installed for more performance.Instead of letting the stuff sit in my garage I thought someone might can use it.So get at me if you want it.O my bike dynoed at 130hp with the 791 installed.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well here is the deal folks.The pistons are J.E.
2mm overbore. I Think 750.00 to 800.00 is a reasonable price for the kit.Why you ask,well first of all my block has been replated and anytime you do a bigbore kit the block has to be replated.This is already done for you all you have to do is install it and ride.Also I did have aftermarket cams in my bike with the kit also.So if you have stock cams your hp may not be as much.As far as the 98-99 srads I'm not sure if the kit will work because those bikes can go as big as 2.5mm overbore.Theorectically the kit should work but You might need to check with your engine builder first.Oh and your compression will jump to about 13 to 1. I think stock compression is about 11.8 to 1.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts