·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about the one on Ideal cycles' web page? It's 100 bucks and it fits our stock tail lights. But considering the shape of the 954 would it fit up correctly?

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
954 looks awesome on a SRAD!

PS, Talking about integrated tail/brake light mod

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any ideas anyone??? I really want to do the 954 mod but I'd like to find the best undertail. I'd hate to buy that undertail and then I won't fit up w/ the 954 tail light.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
I put the 954 tail light on my SRAD 97 and it looks sweet. As for the undertail I would say air tech streamlining body work. I have not found an undertail yet for my ride but plan on it to fill the void underneath the tail(especially since my liscense plate is on the swingarm).

Attachments

·
Funkyzeit mit Gavveth! Needs a stiff Ass Blasting.
12,432 Posts
I put the 954 tail light on my SRAD 97 and it looks sweet. As for the undertail I would say air tech streamlining body work. I have not found an undertail yet for my ride but plan on it to fill the void underneath the tail(especially since my liscense plate is on the swingarm).
the smoked 954 taillight looks good, I went with the 04-05 taillight and cut an undertail, I have the gap as well. I'm really not digging the way my bike looks right now, especially since with new FL law I had to mount the plate up top. I'm getting closer and closer to just doing the tail swap :banghead

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I got a 954 taillight on my bike, but I didn't install an undertail yet.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey man Im having the same problem if you find one let us know. If your from the states pimp bike used to sell the but they werent listed on the site. they would not deliver internationally though.

http://www.pimpbike.com/
yea I've seen that site before. Seems kinda sketchy. None of the links work for the undertail, and you have an order form to print out (or e-mail), and a number to call if you want to order something.

·
Registered
499 Posts
fark just tryin to help out, I spoke to the guy when I was trying to order mine and he seemed like a good bloke but Ive never dealt with him personally because he wouldnt ship. more than a few people on this site have used their undertails, its goin to be hard either way finding an undertail for our models these days. soon they will be an endangered species.

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will prob. end up getting one from Idealcycle.com. They have one that has 4 of the LED turn signals. The 954 mod is seeming less attractive now than it first did just for the fact it seems I can't find an undertail that would fit right

1 - 19 of 19 Posts