Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats good guys,

Haven't been on here in years, really good site to get a lot of info on. anyways. I have a 93 gsxr 750 that has been sitting around for about 8 years.. i am just now trying to finish what i started back in 08. I've decided to switch the fairings all the way around to an 04. i just received the 04 front fairing stay. but cant seem to find a way to mount it. I've search all the threads i could find on this and all are pretty old so the pics do not show up anymore. so i was hoping if anybody that has done this conversion could post up a few pics on how they mounted their bracket. i would be a great help.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those bikes are clean...yet im looking to attach the stock k4 fairing stay since i have all the fairings. ive already attached the 01 tail i have. thanks tho TJS. give me extra motivation to get mine done.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to all this but could some 1 advise how's best to go about changing the tail piece off a 95 gsxr 750 to something a little newer an more streamlined ???

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in the process of bringing a 95 gsxr750 back to life, street fighter style and I'm looking to change the back end to a more modern an slimmer tail unit, what do I need an how do I go about this

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Check the search function...and please get a red R. That will open up the classified section for watercooled bikes.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm in the process of bringing a 95 gsxr750 back to life, street fighter style and I'm looking to change the back end to a more modern an slimmer tail unit, what do I need an how do I go about this
It looks to be in really good original shape. Leave it alone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn Taffy...that's a clean bike...I wish mine had been that clean before...yet i never liked the tail end either. i had to fabricate a couple aluminum brackets to make an 01 tail work for me. buy the sub-frame and plastics. some say the plastics fit on our sub-frame. I couldn't get it to fit over mine. mostly from what i have seen are custom brackets or re-welding the sub-frame to fit our frame.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts