Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

93-98 1100 dragrace parts

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Beairsto Racing 
#1 ·
93-98 1100 dragrace&stock parts

Cleaning out garage&selling off all parts from a 6/11 water cooled project bike that was never completed:

1298cc Superbikemike billet WATER COOLED big block complete w JE pistons.Block&pistons were sent to GANN Racing to make sure everything was in spec&ready to go;pistons are gas-ported but missing rings,Im trying to find them at the moment. This set up is BRAND NEW&never been used:$1500+shipping or best offer

Lectron 44mm Megatrons w power rings complete w Magura throttle: $550+shipping

Gann Racing Stg3 ported head w O/S valves..intake spigots machined off&re-welded for 44 Megatrons,head is complete w cams,springs,buckets,shims etc ready to bolt on.This set up was also NEVER USED&is 110% fresh & ready to go:$1500+shipping or best offer

Cope Racing sidewinder w 1-3/4" steps up to 1-7/8".. was told it will fit 1052&1127 engines also: $250+shipping or best offer

RC Comp wheels,brand new never used 3.5"x17" front&6.25"x17" rear(may fit other GSXR's not sure): $900+shipping or best offer

92 GSXR 600 W/C frame,complete w clean title:$300

94 forks(the blue anodized ones): $125+shipping

stock swingarm 1100 swingarm: $75+shipping

8" over 1100 swingarm:$125+shipping

decent complete set of plastics w tank,make offer

I have a shitload of parts(electrics,radiatior w fans,CDI,pegs,rotors,shock,triple clamps etc etc just PM w needs),basically I have a complete roller minus engine

I have no use for these parts&I just bought a new Busa so make me a reasonable offer

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
more pix

Attachments

Reactions: Pasis
#3 ·
here are some pix of the pipe&RC Comp wheels

Attachments

#6 ·
Do you have an exhaust for a 93-98 1100 other then the side winder?

Thanks
I had a Micron exhaust,let me check&get back to you:cheers

#5 ·
Pics of the bodywork?

#7 ·
I will get some for you asap:cheers

#8 ·
I checked,dont have the exhaust anymore
Here are some pics of the bodywork

Attachments

#9 ·
Indicators look good Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.