Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this bike on trade. It was stripped down, frame powder coated, and 90% put back together prior to me getting it. I am decently mechanically inclined but I have a few uncertainties in regards to where things go, as could be expected when buying someone else's project will post pics as I come across anything I'm frustrated with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Likes to race old junk.
1,619 Posts
Save yourself some frustration and buy or download a manual.
You're going to need a wiring schematic. The manual will also show you how to route the cables...where all the missing fasteners go etc.

·
Calamari
306 Posts
Save yourself some frustration and buy or download a manual.
You're going to need a wiring schematic. The manual will also show you how to route the cables...where all the missing fasteners go etc.
This will save you a lot of headaches! Try to locate a colored wiring diagram or schematic, it will make life easier.

·
Calamari
306 Posts
Kick stand sensor?
I believe TJS is correct. Check the sensor located on the back of your kickstand.

Posting pics of problems helps other members to understand any problems you are having.

Also, as a suggestion, go to the "starting line" thread under general forums and introduce yourself, riding experience, location, pics of bikes, etc...

This is the best GSXR site on the web! Many helpful and knowledgeable members here eager to help out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! Thanks everyone, that makes perfect sense. Anyone know where I can find a full manual to download?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts