Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok don't know if I'm in the right section but.... here comes some more questions I need help with, thanks in advance.. ok I have the 1992 gsxr 750 wn, imported from Japan to U.K., by the way I had problems with a speed restrictor as the bike was for the jdm market and they restrict the speed on there machines, the bike had a speed limit remover but it never solved the problem, we have now changed the speedo to a uk spec version and it appears the restriction has gone, ok the question I have is, I've want to fit the 1994/95 braced swing arm to the 92, I have purchased the swing arm b
Ok don't know if I'm in the right section but.... here comes some more questions I need help with, thanks in advance.. ok I have the 1992 gsxr 750 wn, imported from Japan to U.K., by the way I had problems with a speed restrictor as the bike was for the jdm market and they restrict the speed on there machines, the bike had a speed limit remover but it never solved the problem, we have now changed the speedo to a uk spec version and it appears the restriction has gone, ok the question I have is, I've want to fit the 1994/95 braced swing arm to the 92, I have purchased the swing arm but have been told the bearings and fixing bolt are different, had anybody done this or can anybody give me some guidance thankyou... peace out...

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
All the part numbers do seem different.
You're just going to have to wait until you gets the swingarm.
Measure total width of both arms and determine which arm has a bigger pivot bolt etc...
Doesn't mean you can't make it work.
Might need a spacer, or bigger bearing. Bearing houses can help in those cases as long as the know what you need.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok bud cheers for the reply, has anybody done the swap on here at all do you know of? Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts