Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Front stand will work on this bike. I gave a look under the triple tree and I don't see where the pin would insert. Also I was concerned about the clearance from the wheel fairing and front cowl.

·
16,996 Posts
Does anyone know if the Front stand will work on this bike. I gave a look under the triple tree and I don't see where the pin would insert. Also I was concerned about the clearance from the wheel fairing and front cowl.
I know Pit Bull makes a front stand for that bike.

https://www.motosport.com/pit-bull-hybrid-dual-lift-front-stand-with-pin?mmy=suzuki;gsxr1100;1992&mmy_source=pdp&variant=&avad=55963_d15bc2f11&code=MS-AF-AL-LINK&utm_campaign=Affiliates&utm_source=AL&utm_medium=Affiliates&commsource=al&variant[PBU0005]=PBU0005-X001-Y006

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any chance if someone with a 91/92 1100 take a picture of under the triple tree. Curious to see that the pin will fit. If memory serves me right, I thought that hole was covered by a brake fluid splitter. I dont curently have access to the bike but the stand arrived.

·
16,996 Posts
Any chance if someone with a 91/92 1100 take a picture of under the triple tree. Curious to see that the pin will fit. If memory serves me right, I thought that hole was covered by a brake fluid splitter. I dont curently have access to the bike but the stand arrived.
Did order from Pitbull or another distributor?

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I removed the brake line splitter a couple if years ago and went with straight brakes lines, you can see the 2 holes next to the centre pin hole where it is supposed to be, but i cant tell if it would interfere. Dont think so though

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'll confirm the splitter will interfere. It's in the way im 99% sure by memory. Honestly make a great time to upgrade those to individual lines unless you are chasing 100% correct restoration.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll confirm the splitter will interfere. It's in the way im 99% sure by memory. Honestly make a great time to upgrade those to individual lines unless you are chasing 100% correct restoration.
This is what I was afraid of but I spoke to PitBull Rep and he said it will absolutely fit cause they test all fittings. Ill be with the bike next weekend. I'll take some pics for future reference for members.

·
Registered
79 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
8 Participants
dontilgon1
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing