Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up, I have a buddy w/ a 91 GSXR 750 and he was wondering if a 93+ body would bolt right on?? And if not how much mods it would take...also would a 93 1100 body work also?? And what about 96+ bodies?? If anybody knows, thanks in advance.

~James

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just fit my 92 750 with a Sharkinz bodykit from a 97 750. It took some cutting and required a few brackets but it looks great so far. I am in the process of painting it and hope to have pictures of it soon. I'm not sure if the stock body work would work or not.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by R6Ridah:
Hey whats up, I have a buddy w/ a 91 GSXR 750 and he was wondering if a 93+ body would bolt right on?? And if not how much mods it would take...also would a 93 1100 body work also?? And what about 96+ bodies?? If anybody knows, thanks in advance.

~James
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
139 Posts
I mounted a set of 93 750 front plastic on my 90 once. I used ALL brackets from the 93, and the headlights. You even need to use the alu bracket that the headlight bracket mounts up to. The lowers fit, but don't quite line up to the frame, where the 90 lowers did.

Not really worth the hassle, unless you get a COMPLETE set, CHEAP, or are really after making your bike look that different.

Never tried the H2O 1100 parts, did not have them on hand.

Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts