Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here the deal I was able to swap a 91 rm125 for a 91 750. The bike's harnest was spliced in every section and there's no spark but anyway.. I want to build a track bike. I would like any input you guys to give. Iam hoping to do this with only your help. Some ? I had where can I take the alternater off and if so what would go in place of it the seal the motor. Iam only thinking of leaving the starter and battery on if possiable. Plus where would I get race type fairings. Any good website to check out for parts.
Thanks

[ 04-22-2002, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Dontilgon ]

· YAAFM Mod
2,173 Posts
For the alt hole try APE. P/N ABP-S1100 44.95 fits all A/O engines. As for the wireing harness the easiest way would be to use a small battery and a Dyna 2000 and push or roller starting. When I wired my 88 7-11 streetfighter I custom made my wiring harness to use no ign switch and still use the charging system. I took the diagram from the service manual and blew it up to 3'x4' and then lamanated it so that I could use dry erase markers to draw out my new harness over the old.
Bones

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.