Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get another set of cylinders to rebore for the 907 kit on my '87 gixxer. I was wondering if any of the later years like 88 or 89 would be a direct fit? Also I remember reading that with the 907 kit that it was recomended to switch to a new head any suggestions would help.

I also just bought a used aftermarket shock on ebay its missing the nitrogen can, where can i find the replacement parts? Or would i be able to just send it into Lindemans to get fixed. Im pretty sure is an old white power.

Alot of these questions I could answer with a few phone calls but im overseas right now.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
You could pick up a 91-92 750 top end, then you could go to 955cc,
thats what I would do, I think there still might be a 91/92 top end on ebay...
-Karl

·
Registered
763 Posts
Originally posted by Duc900:
Im looking to get another set of cylinders to rebore for the 907 kit on my '87 gixxer. I was wondering if any of the later years like 88 or 89 would be a direct fit? Also I remember reading that with the 907 kit that it was recomended to switch to a new head any suggestions would help.

I also just bought a used aftermarket shock on ebay its missing the nitrogen can, where can i find the replacement parts? Or would i be able to just send it into Lindemans to get fixed. Im pretty sure is an old white power.

Alot of these questions I could answer with a few phone calls but im overseas right now.
Thanks
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Duc900,

I have a 750 motor bore 907cc already done, if you are interested in buying it. I can make a good deal on it too.

LET ME KNOW..

JDB1371

·
Registered
763 Posts
Originally posted by Duc900:
J.D.,
let me know what your asking? Ill be back in country in about 2 weeks.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Duc900,

I am asking $1600.00 + shipping......

Let me know..

J.D.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I don't know how much room you have to work with, with your stock cylinders but U.S. CHROME in Wisconsin bores and coats cylinders. They do some good work. It might be worth looking into.

·
Registered
978 Posts
i don't know if this will help but i have a stock 87 block off of 1100 gsxr i would sell if it would work on your 750 but i'm not sure if it would swap. does anyone out there know?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts