Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Male Bunghole Expert
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to this? I'm thinking about signing up. I've never been to Chuckwalla and I've never done a SoCal Trackdays event. Has anyone done an event with SoCal Trackdays? They limit it to about 45 riders and they don't do sessions, which seems like it would be nice. They also seem like they cater to racers. I'm usually around the top 5 in the intermediate group, but I'm far from a racer. I don't want to go out there and be the slow asshole getting in everyone's way.

If anyone has any experience with SoCal let me know.:cheers

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is anyone going to this? I'm thinking about signing up. I've never been to Chuckwalla and I've never done a SoCal Trackdays event. Has anyone done an event with SoCal Trackdays? They limit it to about 45 riders and they don't do sessions, which seems like it would be nice. They also seem like they cater to racers. I'm usually around the top 5 in the intermediate group, but I'm far from a racer. I don't want to go out there and be the slow asshole getting in everyone's way.

If anyone has any experience with SoCal let me know.:cheers

Hey man, you definitely won't be the slow guy there. I have done an open session day at chuck, not with socal, but with Trackdaz. Either way, with only 45 riders there, you'll barely see anyone out on the track. When I went, I had never even ridden b group before, only c group, and I was just fine. Open session days make regular session days suck. I mean, trackdays are fun nonetheless, but open session is so amazing. Do it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
SoCal does great trackdays and chuckwalla is a blast to ride. Its specifically designed with m/c safety in mind. Mickey, Aimee and Cliff are exceptionally nice people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts