Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a build thread on this bike but wanted to post pics of the completed project. I still want to put numbers on the bike and a couple other small details but it’s complete and I was able to ride it for about 10 miles !!! Rode and ran well which was a huge relief.
1BD22EE1-B743-48C6-B9CC-E2D647CA0F58.jpeg
7F5406C8-1644-4D6F-9EEC-3581E7E5FEED.jpeg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's stunning!
Are they ever really done?
What do you plan on building next?
thanks a lot!!!
I have so much take off and left over parts from this project I am going to start another 89 , keep it mostly stock and ride that one on the street. Probably do matching paint jobs , I think that would be cool.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
amazing looking bike. makes me want to keep working on mine.

how hard was it to fit the WC tank? what are you running jetting wise? any pics of her with her clothes off? ;) EDIT -just saw the build thread hah

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
amazing looking bike. makes me want to keep working on mine.

how hard was it to fit the WC tank? what are you running jetting wise? any pics of her with her clothes off? ;) EDIT -just saw the build thread hah
That’s the stock tank with a endurance cap from Acc billet. Pretty easy to cut and fit. Honestly I’m not even sure what’s in the carburetors for jetting. I bought a new Mikuni kit from a member here and just bolted them on and checked the sync. After that I planned on pulling jets and making adjustments as I put miles on. (Surprisingly on my 2 short test rides it seems to be right on). I need to take some plug readings and possibly get some dyno time to fine tune it.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Very nice, you did a great job. Also, not many build threads on here ever complete so even more accolades for completing and documenting it well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to everyone. Much appreciated. Another build thread will be coming in the next week or so

1 - 9 of 9 Posts