Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am looking for some info on this bike. A friend of mine has one for sale and he said i can have it for $2000 and i was just seeing if that was a good price or not? The motor only has 10,000 miles on it its off a 92 GSXR 750. The reason why that motor is in it is he claims the old motor blew a rod. So if this is a good deal please let me know or if anyone knows any info on this bike let me know or any good sites on the bike please either post or email me some [email protected] I would like to find out as much info as i can since i dont know jack about this bike.

Thanks

Milla

·
Registered
219 Posts
Kelly Blue Book's "trade in" price is $2265 and the their "retail" price is $3325, so you're probably getting a pretty good deal.

www.kbb.com

There is a lot you can do with these bikes.

·
Super Moderator
17,288 Posts
If it's ur first bike have someone test ride it for you and do a VIN check on KBB to make sure ur not getting anyones headache.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
The newer engine is not uncommon. the 88-89 750 crank was hard on rods due to its higher RPM's.
I have had my 88 7-11 sence new and don't ever plan on selling it. The 88-89 750 also had the shortest wheelbase of any GSXR untill the current 750.
Bones

1 - 4 of 4 Posts