Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
88 gsxr 750. everything was running fine on it. went to ride away and the bike went dead. no starter no headlights, no turn signals. the only thing that comes on is the the neutral light and the oil light on the cluster when the key is on. check all the fuses, grounds, and battery. all good. any ideas on were to start. almost seems like a relay or something went out. there is a relay and a small fuse like piece under the battery tray. i unplugged the fuse and plug it back in and i can here the relay next to it click. a;so the fuse has a red dot in the center of it. im not sure if this is supposed to be green and than when they blow they go to red?????

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
My Battery died and I had the same probs you have, I had lights and everthing but the bike wouldn't turn over. Put in a new battery and she fired right up

Bobbychet

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

I left the bike sit over night and went oout this morning and it started up with no problems. Does anyone know a good priest for hire?????

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
If you can't fix it with a hammer, its electrical. It will probably happen again...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts