Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of someone who deals with oldschool Gixxer stainless or kevlar brakelines, or do I just have to measure them and go from there? The companies I have checked all only list back to 1990.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Someone else mentioned this in another thread, but www.hardracing.com has the galfer line kits on sale... and goodridge also has a "universal kit" that you can get... I'm sure if you call some of these places on the phone that they can work something out for any of our old-skoolers... brake-line technology hasn't changed much, it's mostly a matter of getting the correct angles on the banjo fittings and the correct length of hose.

·
Banned
982 Posts
I can get You a good deal on SS lines.....with any color fitting You want!!!

I am a U.S.distrubuter for www.bsr-aerotek.com
Dropp Me an email for pricing!!

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: JoeyPsychos.com ]</p>

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Go to www.street-n-comp.com. They sell goodrich ss kits for our bikes. Part number 100-su. It is for the 1986 model specificaly. They also have ss clutch line kits. All sorts of goodies at that place. Good prices also.

·
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guy's thanks for the links. I Did some checking with Galfer also. They will also custom build set-ups for guys that want a stock replacement three-line system with the coated stainless. I think I may go this way. I'll post the outcome when it's done.

Galfer 800 685 6633, ask for Chris in sales

1 - 5 of 5 Posts