Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i should post this in wanted section,But i think i might have more success here.I am looking for a Corbin gunfighter style seat and rear seat cowl for the 86 ,87 GSXR 1100 anybody have one of these for sale? Please?

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
If you mean the rear seat cowl that fits over the passenger seat, I have a Red one (I think its red, its been packed away soo long...) I recall it has a small chip taken out of a front corner so it isn't perfect, but it will work. $25us plus shipping okay?

As for the Corbin gunfighter, good luck, they are out there though, keep seaching Ebay, that's where a lot of deals can be found.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help Simon,But my buddy is kind of hoping to get a blue and white one to match his bikes colour.If he can't find one the right colour he will have to decide himself what he wants to do.I am just looking for him because he has no computer.J.G.

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
I was looking at the items on Ebay earlier this evening and there are a lot of first generation parts for sale. I don't recall any seats or cowls though. Check it every day and you'll strike gold sooner or later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts