Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where to get plastics for a 1986 gsxr 750 used.I will be doing a paintjob so color is not a big deal thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Originally posted by llbigbird:
Anybody know where to get plastics for a 1986 gsxr 750 used.I will be doing a paintjob so color is not a big deal thanks for any help
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ive got two side pieces left and right. Perfect shape brigth blue. They fit under the seat on each side and connect to the tail section. Send me an e-mail for price and pics. I have more stuff also.
Chainrash

·
Registered
11 Posts
New to the board and did not find much from the search.

I am too looking for 86 gsxr plastic. I need headlight cowle, and both lowers.

This was my first baby and I foolishly sold it to a friend that was ver mean to her!!! I need to get her back to her former glory. Please Please Please does anyone have these factory parts or know where to get them at a resonable cost?

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by Mark Ekberg:
New to the board and did not find much from the search.

I am too looking for 86 gsxr plastic. I need headlight cowle, and both lowers.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Do a search here for Airtech or Beasley Fiberglass.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I bought a Targa fairing (upper, lower & mids) for my 86 750. I'm very happy with it. It fit very well & looks good. So if you are possibly looking at after market, I highly recommend Targa.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to know about the fairing.Just let me know the details

1 - 7 of 7 Posts