Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a chance to pick up a 86 gsxr 1100 that someone put a 750 motor in (why i donot know) it has been rebuilt though (bored or not i don't know) it's setup for racing...stretched 9 or 10" has the battery holder in swingarm, Dyna 2000, Flatslide carbs, polished frame/swingarm no shock just a straight bar (so the tire hooks up easier i guess) tach's on the front (no guages, but they come w/ the bike) has the vance $ hines DRAG PIPE...runs pretty good, but the carbs need either synced or set right! i can pick it up for about $1600.00 and 600 or that is a trade! what do you guys think?? title isnt salvage or anything either, and is street legal!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thought about racing it, but it only has the 750 motor in it! that wouldnt make much a racebike would it?? i have a 96 gsxr1100 currently..so i use that for street riding, id just want the 86 for pimping around town, and hit up the street races with it! any advice on changing the motor or what...id be doing 1/4 mile racing 1/2 mile max!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
as far as the carbs goes...would they be useable on an 1100 motor?? what about a 96 1100 would they fit from the 86 to a 96 w/ the proper intake boots?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.