Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advice on the following would be helpful as options are endless it seems...
So my OEM exhaust was hacked up due to availability and more likely due to lack of patience during the last mid life (old girl has had a few mid lives already lol) anyway I salvaged the headers and just stuck a Yammie pipe on it as an interim....
Ugly as sin, and I can't believe i let it go, so this time i want to give her something that's going to look good and something she's going to perform with?
I'm keeping the headers still as they're still ok, just need to get a heads up on a 'slip on' that might be a good fit!
I looked at the Voodoo, Vans and a few other pipes, but before I commit i thought id get a well informed opinion from you mob....?
Any ideas welcome?

·
Registered
872 Posts
your options are nearly endless, anything will perform well if its free-flowing. as far as bolt-ons go, I like the yoshi pipes. I have a D&D full system on mine and don't really care for it, but it works

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
i agree with gixerider86. a big factor on what type of exhaust is the type of riding.

the first gens used a "one-piece" exhaust, so did you "cut" the stock/oem exhaust?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts