Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Ha

"both racers posted times faster than their best from Sunday's final 990cc race."

That's promising

·
Registered
936 Posts
I'd love to see Suzuki be a real factor. How much of the issues with the tire are from the tire and how much from the chassis? It seems if it's chassis related, the redesign is going to be the key. Who else uses Bridgestones?

·
Registered
730 Posts
soooo....

are we gonna see any gsxr 800 on the road real soon?

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
NAJ2627 said:
soooo....

are we gonna see any gsxr 800 on the road real soon?
....about as quick as we see a 990 V-4, or V-5 :rolleyes

... have read the GSV-R is said to have one of the best chassis in the paddock with Hopper having some of the highest corner speeds in the field. The tires should no longer be an excuse.....almost half the field is now on Bridgestones...

·
Shogun said:
... have read the GSV-R is said to have one of the best chassis in the paddock with Hopper having some of the highest corner speeds in the field.
i noticed they had the new motor in the same chassis. interesting...
when roberts jr went with the honda motors, look what happened.
i cant wait to see if suzuki starts being competitive.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Avplayer said:
Hopper is gonna be 2007 motogp champ!
Hopper is definitely a good rider on a POS bike. Imagine what he could've done with a honda or a duc. Let's hope suzuki gives him the ride he deserves. It will be a weird season to come that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bigdog said:
Don't forget about Vermulen, that kid can also ride and has heaps of talent. Now that he knows the tracks and is (hopefully) on a fast bike, watch out.
I remember reading that Vermi made the mistake of his career by signing on with Suzuki. I'd love to see him kick ass and prove he made the right decision. :thumbup

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
I was gettin so sick of the Suzukis never even being in the running. I was starting to think Suzuki didn't even car about MotoGP and was gonna drop out in time and focus their efforts elsewhere.
With all the redesigns this coming season, it ought to be promising again, given Suzuki's record when it comes to leading the pack in a whole new class. :thumbup

·
Registered
590 Posts
Suzuki basically killed KRJR's career.

And Hopper is damn near in the same situation.

Hopper should have jumped ship to Ducati when he had the chance.

Suzuki makes the best street bikes but when it comes to large budgets to build one off prototype bikes they are at a serious disadvantage.

PS. I've been waiting for a GSVR 990 for years. Don't hold your breath on that one.

·
Sun Hester said:
Hopper should have jumped ship to Ducati when he had the chance.
i'm sure his salary has something to do with it.

it was always interesting in the wet.
all the sudden the zooks are up front.

i guess the rain equalizes the machines and the true talent comes out...

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
capt211 said:
i'm sure his salary has something to do with it.

it was always interesting in the wet.
all the sudden the zooks are up front.

i guess the rain equalizes the machines and the true talent comes out...
so what does that say about good ol' Dani??? :lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.