Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend and i are thinking about swapping a 03 750 motor into a 02 600 frame. is this possible? are the wiring harnesses the same? what do we need to make this work properly?

·
Registered
951 Posts
750 motor won't just fit in a 600 frame nore will brackets work, you will have to do some welding. But a 1000 motor will fit with brackets......might as well get a 1k motor.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i have full 750 wiring and full computer.. everything.. black box and all... make me an offer . please dont lowball.. its new from a gsxr 750 03 full wiring harness.. EVERYTHING>>

email me [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do i have to have the wire harness to make it work or can i just use the 600 wire harness. btw thanks for the replies. cr0ck 1, when we decide to do it, i will look you up. im just tryin to get all the info i can.

·
Registered
349 Posts
a friend and i are thinking about swapping a 03 750 motor into a 02 600 frame. is this possible? are the wiring harnesses the same? what do we need to make this work properly?
This is what it will look like when you try to put a 750 in the 600 frame, the holes just don't line up and there is no room for any brackets. This has been discussed a million times. There is some cutting/welding required.

·
Registered
179 Posts
now on a 1000 morot swap the mount in the pic will fit right? i heard the middle mount the one you cant see in the pic behind the ferring wont meet up like shown? im told that on a 1000 all the mounts will match up but the right middle one.. ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts