Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the 2005 750 and 600 do not have the power valve, are the pipes interchangable? Had a small accident and I can get a set of 600 pipes at a good deal as long as it will work. I know the cans are the same. anybody done this before?

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
yes, same part numbers

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
ya same pipe

u can use a 1k as well. bolt on no slip on. but if you already have 1k headers and mid pipe, u can use either.
its what i have

i have a beat up yoshi can for the track that i swap out with the pretty one.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I agree.... same pipe!

·
Registered
46 Posts
You're all wrong.

600 part #-29G10
750 part #-30G10

Also, if you look on the back side of the muffler, it states which bike it is for. 600 or 750. Why would they go through all of the trouble of engineering the 750 with roughly 25 more horsepower and then put the 600 spec muffler on it. I had my friends 600 pipe on mine before I realized it was choking the crap outta my bike.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
haha go back to your little trick bike, return when you can make intelligent sense.

first off, why does suzuki do anything for any reason
that half hp your choking out of your 750 is hardly anything you'll ever get to notice.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
You're all wrong.

600 part #-29G10
750 part #-30G10

Also, if you look on the back side of the muffler, it states which bike it is for. 600 or 750. Why would they go through all of the trouble of engineering the 750 with roughly 25 more horsepower and then put the 600 spec muffler on it. I had my friends 600 pipe on mine before I realized it was choking the crap outta my bike.
Hello!! Different part number for different bikes.

Choking the crap out of your bike?

·
Registered
46 Posts
haha go back to your little trick bike, return when you can make intelligent sense.

first off, why does suzuki do anything for any reason
that half hp your choking out of your 750 is hardly anything you'll ever get to notice.
What in the hell are you talking about? They are different pipes. Different part numbers. Different bikes. Why in the hell you can't understand that is beyond me. You're an officer (low man on the totem pole I might add) in the Air Force. YOU should know better.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You're all wrong.

600 part #-29G10
750 part #-30G10

Hello!! Different part number for different bikes.

Choking the crap out of your bike?
So yer sayin you understand?

·
21,546 Posts

·
21,546 Posts
oh, and by the way, i hear that GSXR750-GL is lurking in this thread waiting to say something stupid again about "the Red R gang"

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Who cares about the stock pipe anyways????? It just sits in a box looking brand new because THEY SUCK and it is one of the first things to go!

·
21,546 Posts
well, i backed it up

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
You're an officer (low man on the totem pole I might add) in the Air Force. YOU should know better.
You have something against the Military?
Mr Forklift driver, now that might be pretty low on the totem poll. Should call you Mr. Front-lick-a-dick-driver.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts