Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have called and searched online, but really have found nothing. Can someone point me in the direction of a good 2000 gixxer 750 engine rebuild kit? I am really looking for gaskets and possibly rings.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called them and they metioned Conetic gaskets, but I didn't see anything online. I am running stop pistons right now, but I may look for something else if it is offered. I am looking for all of the gaskets.

Thanks,

Pete

·
Engine Tuning God
1,773 Posts
Just get stock parts from the suzuki dealer.
You will need minimum of head gasket, rod bolts, clutch cover gasket, generator cover gasket, igntion pickup cover gasket, sump gasket.
If its all in pieces skim 0.008" off the top of the cylinder block before reassembly and same off head. Will transform engine

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It came off pretty clean, but I may need to skim it. Have you seen any "aftermarket" pistons. I still cannot find any.

Thanks for the help,

Pete

·
Engine Tuning God
1,773 Posts
Wiseco and JE both do a lot of different aftermarket pistons for this engine. 750Y and k1-k3 engine all the same inside.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,925 Posts
You just replied to a thread that has been dead for over 5 years. I certainly hope the OP has gotten his engine rebuilt in the meantime...
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.