Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
depends on what you are looking for, what is it you are trying to get off a 750? The larger parts that fit are: swing arm, subframe, plastics, mirrors, brake calipers, rear sets, stator and its cover. There are many more, be specific with your needs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anything really... but mostly stuff that get's broke or bent from wrecking at trackdays..... damn that still pisses me off. But.. clipons, clutch pirch and lever, brake lever, any part of the brakes cause i think my rotor is warped, forks( i know that they are inverted but if i use different tripples will it work), rims, aftermarket steering dampener, aftermarket shocks.... i guess thats it

·
Registered
288 Posts
With the forks yes you do need the matching triple tree and the clip-ons. Rotors and brakes off any gsxr will fit (unless they radial mounts). Rims will fit both front and rear although if its a 1k rear rim its a 6" instead of 5.5" which came on the 6/750's. Most aftermarket parts will work however wen it comes to suspension its better to find parts rated for your engine cc as weight differs between 6/750/1k.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.