Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok peeps after a week hiatus, I will be back hitting the mountain twisties this sun. The weather is looking awesome, low to mid 80s and no wet stuff until the late evening. WE will meet at the CIRCLE this sun at 9am. The kickstands will be up 930am sharp!!!!

Post up if you are coming out!!! Looking forward to a nice run and shaking the weeks rust off.:cheers

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
i'l be riding up with Rich, and a bunch of honda guys, like 15 or some crazy shit like that..
were meeting at 7:45 at yonkers so should be at the circle around the 9 mark. i'l see if they want to do our run, or if i'l do theirs or some other route.. this sunday will be interesting for sure.

·
840 Posts
BTW, RC is being picked up to be shipped to a new owner, Scott from San Jose CA. some free funds for track days!!!

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, RC is being picked up to be shipped to a new owner, Scott from San Jose CA. some free funds for track days!!!
Nice glad you finally moved her. I need a track day fund account too, LOL.

You guys are meeting in Yonkers at 7:45am, what time are you leaving your house 5:30am??? Hope too see you guys at the circle. We will see whats up. Hopefully we wont have 30 bikes!!!:eek:hmy :suicide

·
840 Posts
almost like three years.. lol
i'm excited for this weekend. should be great weather, and a lot of fun roads.

ps: anyone else loves the fact that women decide it's OK to be almost naked at work, or on their way to work, any time it's above 80 degrees.. i know i do! (well most of the time)

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
almost like three years.. lol
i'm excited for this weekend. should be great weather, and a lot of fun roads.

ps: anyone else loves the fact that women decide it's OK to be almost naked at work, or on their way to work, any time it's above 80 degrees.. i know i do! (well most of the time)
YES, I never get tired of THAT look, LMAO. I just need a bib for all the drooling. I started a new job last week and there is lots of EYE candy here. Gotta NYC in the heat!!!! :punk I want to grow up to be a dirty old man. :wacko

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
This year has been rough for Sunday a.m. rides,I never seem to be able to make it as something always pops up. That being said I do have plans for the early morning but Im gonna try to stop by the circle just to say Hi

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This year has been rough for Sunday a.m. rides,I never seem to be able to make it as something always pops up. That being said I do have plans for the early morning but Im gonna try to stop by the circle just to say Hi
Vic will be making a guest appearance all the way from hot flat Texas, and yes he will be riding!!:punk

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LMAO.........he left his bikes here because Texas is so flat and boring.:suicide The only good thing is he has 2 tracks within 1 hour from where he is living down there.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm in. I haven't had the bike out since the last run a few weeks ago - need to brush off the cobwebs...

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts