Bob *
Jess
Glitta nail
Leo *
Pete *
Joey *
Kris (*)

(*Denotes needs electric.)

It is my understanding that as of right now there are 3 garages.

G108 Pete1, Pete2, Joey and Kris
G109 Leo, Jess, Tom and Glitta nail
G110 Bob, Rich, Paul and Kaz.

Am I missing anything?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
Sounds good. Bring the CCS/WERA license? Extra cash?
Its not a CCS/WERA race, remember when you took ART race and got your TPM race license and a certificate to send into CCS to get that license?

$25 per race, one Supersport, one Superbike

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'm getting a suite and will be there for Sat night. It's 129+ tax and check out is at 12 PM on Sun.

I'm looking to cut the cost down a little so if there is another person that wants a bed just let me know. Definitely not a room for an all nighter, I need sleep come 10 pm or so. Whoever else just needs a place to change, clean bathroom or place to put their crap is more than welcome to swing by.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
Paul from SBA is in too. He recently picked up 2 Aprilia RS250s and will be bringing one :D

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts
Last time I was there the day started before 7 AM...If it's anywhere near that youuuuuuu damn right I'll be sleeping by 10-11 pm!!
Gonna be all unloaded and shit already, tech opens at 7, riders meeting at 8:30, blue goes out at 9. I'll get out of bed like 7:30-7:45.

Did you sign up for art 1?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Gonna be all unloaded and shit already, tech opens at 7, riders meeting at 8:30, blue goes out at 9. I'll get out of bed like 7:30-7:45.

Did you sign up for art 1?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yeah I'll be popping an ambien followed by about 50 redbulls 7-6hrs later lol.

This is probably stupid but I just did the buddy thing for this, I used Glitta as a referral so art 1 didn't come with that. The only reason I didn't pay the 299.99 right now is just because I dropped the coin on the suite.

I mean F it, I guess it doesn't make a difference when I do it.....is art 1 something you recommend for the track day? Im always down for learning more.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts