Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi ya
It is usually the day after the speed trials on Marina Drive, to the left of the Pier. There must be a good few thousand bikes congregate down there, and when that is full up they have to park on the top road. There are stalls selling leathers and accessories etc. Loads of food, it's worth checking it out

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Julia_ said:
Hi ya
It is usually the day after the speed trials on Marina Drive, to the left of the Pier. There must be a good few thousand bikes congregate down there, and when that is full up they have to park on the top road. There are stalls selling leathers and accessories etc. Loads of food, it's worth checking it out
I'll see you there. I'll PM you closer to the time and we can meet up.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update, it is in the Marina.

Brighton Marina Beach Bike Bash
Sunday 4th July
American Independance Day
1066 Chapter supports the Sussex Lantern
All Motorcyclists Welcome
Celebrity Launch
Men & Motors
Girls from the Adult Channel
Live Bands
Ride in Shows
Trade Stands
Auto Jumble
End of Day Ride Out (6pm

·
Registered
120 Posts
i'll be there, might bring my dad down (duke 888SP5) mate from work (ZX9R) amd maybe the gf's brother gix6k1

Look out for the bike, you cant miss it!! big chrom MCT sticker on the screen.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Axel, I think I am going t obe at the Roedean cafe at about 9.30 on Sunday. (Just as you are coming from rottingdean and heading down to Brighton Marina, there is a cafe just before the turning on the opposite side of the road) If you don't know it, or are going to come down later, i'll have my phone on me!
Have you fitted those K&N's on yet!!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Julia_ said:
Axel, I think I am going t obe at the Roedean cafe at about 9.30 on Sunday. (Just as you are coming from rottingdean and heading down to Brighton Marina, there is a cafe just before the turning on the opposite side of the road) If you don't know it, or are going to come down later, i'll have my phone on me!
Have you fitted those K&N's on yet!!
No not yet, I had to go to see a customer on the Isle of Wight yesterday. I left at 6 in the morning and only got back at 00H30. I wanted to start on it today but I am to tired and as far as I know the weather is going to be crap for the next 3 days.
I'll call you on Sunday morning when I leave home so I'll see you there.

Cheers

Axel

1 - 15 of 15 Posts