Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pix are up...

www.palomarpics.net

Boy...Kent sure does a great job. Guy really knows his stuff.

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
What a great day...

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep...

I like this one...gonna GITCHA!

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
must be YOU....

Hmmmm, I looked through ALL the pic's....yet, I couldn't find 1, where Mark has a knee down...???? I'm totally

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
must be YOU....

Hmmmm, I looked through ALL the pic's....yet, I couldn't find 1, where Mark has a knee down...???? I'm totally

usually getting a knee down has a direct relation to being on the gas through the turns not idleing through them

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I do have proof that Mark actually passed someone....here, he's passing gdc member slocallgixxer

and mandi was gettin' it done too.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Speaking of poacher, he must be a little camera shy

Or, maybe he was trying to figure out how Dustin was so fast he blew the plastics off his bike.

jwa1 was out there on his "smokin" aprilia, which no longer catches fire but leaks fluid on his brakes.

In all, we had a blast as usual, Thanks to the TrackDaz crew once again for damn good time.

Our photographer (my wife) took hundreds more pics and I got 4 gigs of video but I am too lazy to edit and post them up.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Post the vids!

I wanna see you chumps mixin' it up.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Can't post vids, I have satellite internet which has smokin download speeds but uploads at 25k. With 4 gigs of video, that would take FOREVER.

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
It was my first Trakdaz event, and I had a blast. Dustin, and crew are very cool guys, as well as Jacob West.

I remember seeing your bike roll through Tech. Not sure if I tech'd you or not...

Congrats on the successful first trackday. Hopefully we'll see you out there many more times.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts