Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanna give y'all here the first shot before the stuff goes on eBay... anyone looking for a set of 39mm FCRs in ready-to-run condition, with several sets of main jets and full sets of both red stacks and airfilter/airbox adaptors?

Also have NIB Race Tech 1.0 springs and NIB Gold Valves plus the NIB Suzuki fork tools... had to sell my '96 1100 before I had the chance to install 'em. Also have a set of "early" 1100 w/c cams and a complete rack of 40mm CVs, if anyone is looking.

Really hated to sell the '96 but need cash (twin sons in college = $$) ...I'm not giving the parts away, but it's all gotta go... any interest here?

TIA
Ed

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmm They'll fit the bore spacing on a 750, but I dunno about a 6... honestly either way, that'd be 'way too much carburetor for a 600cc engine... apprecaite the reply, though

·
Registered
314 Posts
Will the fork parts fit a 95 750?? If you give me the part numbers I'll do the cross referencing!!

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
1198 sorry to hear your'e getting rid of the bike,is there any way to put the kids to work and keep the bike?
JK
Bobbychet

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1198 sorry to hear your'e getting rid of the bike,is there any way to put the kids to work and keep the bike?
JK
Bobbychet
lol I even considered selling the little bastards off first, but no takers

I'll post p/ns and photos for the Race Tech stuff from the house a little later today... don't wanna piss off the mods here, just would rather see this stuff go to a good home.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
What are you asking for the 40mm cvs',do you have the boots that go between the airbox and the intake throat???

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Sorry to see it man, but with two kids of my own (22 and 29), I know what you mean....at least my financial anchors are grown up and out pretty much

Good stuff for sale there, hope it all goes to good homes, especially that rack of 40s for the USA bikes !!

Cheers !

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will the fork parts fit a 95 750?? If you give me the part numbers I'll do the cross referencing!!
Doesn't appear so, unfortunately... these are FMGV S2530 Valves and FRSP S373210 Springs; your 750 uses the FMGV S2040 Valve and FRSP S3827(xx) Spring.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah, I looked it up too. Mine uses the Showa forks instead of the Kayaba's that the 1100 does. Darnit and I wanted to revalvee!!!

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
What do you want for the 39's?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts