Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, so I'm curious as to just how you rotate a burnout .. "donuts" maybe if you will?

I can already do a stand still burn out, that isnt a problem at all. I'm just curious as to how I can get the bike to fully rotate without..

It's probably rather simple, but I dont want to start off the wrong way.

BTW, this will be on a 2005 1k if it matters at all.

·
Registered
106 Posts
dude don't do it on a nice bike go buy a pos to learn on trust me. mine was a little beat up when i got it now it's really beat up all it takes is one little mistake and that pretty bike is gone.

·
Registered
391 Posts
i can do 180's ha but then i stop rotating and i hate that soo much!

ya haha in mac donalds parking lot today i done a rolling burn out around mac d. and on this one corner my bike looped out too far and i dropped er..oh well good ol engine cage came in handy..first time puttin it to use too

·
Registered
391 Posts
I don't understand why people wanna stunt on brand new bikes I know somebody who bought a 2004 1k last year looped it and totaled it now he don't have a bike I mean why invest $ 10,000 on something just to ruin it
Thats not even a good stunt bike it has too much power

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
yeah i stunted my 6 lots but now I have the 05 1k and honestly there is way to much power for stunting. Its to twitchy.. together rising dont do it bro. Buy a crap srad or older f4i or something. btw are you a chick together? Cause if your not are you gay or just a freak? after reading your avatar and looking at the pic i dont know what to think.... lol

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I probalby wont, i was just more curious as to how it's done. I have too much pretty ink on this skin to fuck it up ha.

and no, i'm not gay or a chick. A moderator on here decided to have some fun and edit my "title".

I'm as straight as they come I guess you could say.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
haha nice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts