Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,843 Posts
I think you guys should try BOD BCC 0W50. It is especially designed for Racing purose, really makes me surprised.
Okay, but that means nothing. That's like saying you should buy Carbone Lorraine C59 brake pads because they're for race purposes, or slicks, but that means you then have tires and brake pads that are useless until you get the right amount of heat in them, so a street bike actually suffers with them. Saying something is for racing purposes does not qualify it as a good product.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think @oldgixxer runs 300v in his street bikes. Not a big deal really @tatersalad314. Oil is the lifeblood of your motor, so spending a little extra money for better oil is always a good investment, unlike running 93 octane in a stock-motor 600.
Good lord you guys only have 93 over there ? I run 98 in everything over here.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I think @oldgixxer runs 300v in his street bikes. Not a big deal really @tatersalad314. Oil is the lifeblood of your motor, so spending a little extra money for better oil is always a good investment, unlike running 93 octane in a stock-motor 600.
Good lord you guys only have 93 over there ? I run 98 in everything over here.

We use RON they use MON, different units of measurement. The same number in both would mean MON has 'more' octane than RON.

More doesn't necessarily mean more power.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
13 Participants
Knubbler
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing