Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a k4 gsxr6 and recently put 2500 miles on it. ive only had this bike since feb. i was riding yesterday after having her put up for a couple days and she seemed a little bit sluggish. ive been riding the dog shit outta her and layed her down once. but even with my aggressive riding there should be no excuse why my power doesnt seem as strong. throttle response is better for riding a longer wheelie now but at higher end and on gaining speed it doesnt have the "umph" that it did. any ideas what might be up????

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
ive got a k4 gsxr6 and recently put 2500 miles on it. ive only had this bike since feb. i was riding yesterday after having her put up for a couple days and she seemed a little bit sluggish. ive been riding the dog shit outta her and layed her down once. but even with my aggressive riding there should be no excuse why my power doesnt seem as strong. throttle response is better for riding a longer wheelie now but at higher end and on gaining speed it doesnt have the "umph" that it did. any ideas what might be up????
Riding long wheelies and you laid it over........man you are beatin the ever living hell out of that bike. Of course, IMHO it will not run the same. Have you done any maintenance on it since you got it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.