Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...the oversize rims will give you less road bump feel and the chicks dig it.

...the extra tachometer installed on the sidemirror arm will make you well aware of your engine speed and chicks dig it too.

You will be complete when you install an oil pressure guage on the right sidemirror arm, to make sure you are aware of the oil pressure... chicks love that shit.

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Do they supply a air pressure gauge for the left mirror so you can keep it monitored at all times, if so tha rocks!!!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Originally posted by SVS:
Hey! You forgot the speedo on the mirror where the chick on you back seat can see how fast you are going. A man who rides fast makes chicks all wet...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I've found a sharpie does the job just as well, just learn to write fast.....

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Hey! You forgot the speedo on the mirror where the chick on you back seat can see how fast you are going. A man who rides fast makes chicks all wet...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I couldn't find 22" rims, so I used a couple of wheels from a penny farthing. It worked great and when theres a traffic jam I can look ahead and see what the hold up is...Must do mod for 2003

1 - 5 of 5 Posts