Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these things looks way too short to me. Of course back in the day when I had my fzr 600 there were no sliders so I don't know a thing about them
Would it be wise to invest in some vortex sliders or will these stock suzuki sliders do the trick?

·
Registered
46 Posts
my friend ordered his vortex sliders before he bought his bike. The stock ones look like they don't help at all.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
frame sliders should not stick out very far. they aren't "fairing" sliders, they are frame sliders.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I've got the Lockhart Phillips CF inlay sliders and they are GREAT!!! They saved my frame when I went down earlier this year.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
frame sliders should not stick out very far. they aren't "fairing" sliders, they are frame sliders.
that's sort of what I gathered by the name "frame" sliders. But on the other hand I figured some longer sliders would save my fairing too should I ever go down. Is that true to a point or are the fairings vulnerable either way? THanks for the replies so far.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I just went down a week and a half ago and had what i think were the stock frame sliders (i bought used so im not positive) anyway the fucker shattered,
now some times they should do that so u dont been a engine mount but i was doing like 20. Anyway this is what i have now and they look solid.

http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=12746

ride safe man hope u dont go down

1 - 7 of 7 Posts