Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Disappointed to see GSXR-1000 staying the same for 2023 as well.

But not surprised as it took a long time for them to update the K9 model to L7.
I guess Suzuki is taking their usual sweet time to release the updated model confirming to Motorcycle Euro-5/OBD-2 specifications
Given the rumors from Europe, I guess Suzuki might update the bike and re-introduce it in ~2024 as 2025 Model
Parallel Font Circle Diagram Number

I won't be surprised if we see direct injection/Turbo charging, wide band lambda controls, Even bigger cats/Particulate filters starting ~2028 in the liter bikes.
Days of cheap 1000s are for sure long gone.

The development is for sure happening, given their patent filings.
If all the development ends in the production model,I guess we can expect:

1. VVT on intake with hydraulic unit: This should make it more adjustable than the current mechanical ball bearing setup

2. VVL with Shiftcam: Probably needed to get over Euro5/5B for broad powerband

3. Shortened timing chain with intermediate cam gear: Helps with lower strain on the cams at high revs

4. Making sure the engine stays compact by placing the timing chain cover guides in line with the newly added intermediate timing gear:

5. New Lubrication mechanism for the added intermediate timing gear making sure the oil pumping losses stay low:

6. A new Counter rotating crankshaft! : This should help massively with handling by reducing the wheel gyros (similar to Ducati Panigale V4's setup):

I hope along with these, they update
  • Electronic suite offering more granular settings like : ABS, TC, Slide control, Lift control, Engine Braking, Wheelie Control etc..
  • Updated Steering Damper with more damping
  • Updates to Fork/Shock dampers by grabbing the newest WSBK TTX technology available from Showa
  • stiffer springs (especially the rear)
  • Upgraded Stiffer fork tubes (45mm like S1000RR)
  • Forged/Roller Forged wheels
  • Brembo Stylema Calipers
  • A new master cylinder from Brembo
  • 330mm discs
  • A new frame/underside swingarm that gives even better front-end feel,
  • Few Aero bits

·
Registered
5 Posts
home school, easy fix, that way you dont tread on another's right to defend himself cuz in the end what's more important IS the right to defend oneself, cuz just one leader like hitler can make the thought of education and or school extremely obsolete.. there are only 2 types of citizens when you get right down to it, those who are free and those who are not.. all the education in the world didn't help those at auschwitz and all the other camps in europe, or those who were lined up in the streets and shot where they stood then let fall to their graves..

fact is there was only 1 thing capable of helping those folks in europe in the 40's and that was the ability to defend oneself and truth be told this "minor" right in the US constitution is the only reason the USA has yet to be invaded by tyrants, lest from the outside, at the moment we have been invaded form within and they work tirelessly day in and day out to remove our weapons so we're fully at their mercy, of course they won't be doing any invading or anything of the sort, their allies in chyna and other nations will do the dirty deeds, but these so called politicians must pave the way or it cannot be accomplished..

and it's why so many are so adamant about not giving in and giving up their rights and ability to defend themselves and their neighbors, they can clearly see the writing on the walls, and what these corrupt officials are really up to..

no man woman or child should ever be asked to relinquish his or her right to defend themselves especially when there are so many other logical and reasonable workarounds to the supposed reasons they claim society should give up their weapons.. if citizens can home school for a phony pandemic one would think folks can home school when it comes to the most important article man has ever had and ever will have, the ability to defend himself..

I'm thinking spend more money for the mentally ill, give em more outreach and a means to feel important and good about themselves, make sure they have good steady employment, educate our kids about real things not gayness and other garbage like BS racism... you know, do the "right things" as opposed to doing what puts more money in a politicians pocket yet keeps America divided, or money in corporate americas pocket, or some offshore money laundering scheme..
Yes Sir. Please run for the Government.
Clearly you know a lot that others don’t.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.