Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Looks unchanged since 2017.
Disappointed it didn't AT LEAST get a color TFT screen with NAV and Tire PSi / Temp display.
Heated grips with cruise control would have been nice for $18k too.......

I think the 1000-R in Black with the green decals is the way to go.
Guess I'm keeping my 2018, because it's still arguably the best bike, and definitely the best street bike, until BMW stops crippling their American S1000RR with neutered tunes , and are denying warranty for engines failures when customers install the SAME tune BMW provides as OEM everywhere else in the world.
F BMW. Long live Suzuki.
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle
Tire Wheel Motorcycle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

All Black is the way to go for the GSX-S, but I still think the Tuono V4 is the buy for a naked, and possibly the best road bike you can buy, reliability/ maintenance/ parts availability not considered.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Like it or not, the ONLY way to fix this is to vote anti-Left / anti-Democrat / anti-Green Party in each and every election for the rest of our lives.
Climate Change, be it real or not, is being weaponized to make the Globalists/CCP richer, and the poor poorer.
It's 100% about power and money, and has absolutely nothing to do with the environment.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
why doesnt the syn fuel factor ever come up in these discussions
I'm fine with alternative fuels and energy that SCIENTIFICALLY MAKES SENSE, and that isn't being used by the Left to enslave us.
When the Left is pushing electric vehicles, without bringing back nuclear power, and without building up the electrical grid, it should be obvious to anyone that isn't stupid and lazy that IT IS ALL A SCAM. Don't even get me started on battery technology, power storage, and what we are doing to the environment to create all of the things necessary for EV proliferation.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yeah cause that’s our problem in the us, not enough fast bikes!!
I’m not even a democrat, but you sound like a fucking moron!!
I think having a safe place for my kids to go to school, without having some hillbilly shoot it up with an AR15, is more important than you whining about not having the motorcycle you want!
That’s what’s wrong with this country, it’s full of assholes who think they know what’s right for.
Smh.

After the recent forced quarantines and mass riots, it's ridiculous that some morons still need the 2nd Amendment explained to them.
Without the 2nd Amendment, all your other rights will be lost.
Historically, Gun confiscation has been followed by the genocide of millions.
Although the loss of one, let a lone a few dozen from school shootings is a tragic, it's a small price to pay to avoid genocide.
How stupid or blind must someone be for them to require the explanation of this self evident fact.
If you're too stupid to understand the purpose of the 2nd Amendment, you don't deserve to liberties you enjoy.
You should be shipped off to Venezuela.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.