Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,711 Posts
welp the black with green stripes would match my carbon C4 pro helmet real nice.... has to be a sign, never ignore the signs.... specially when it may mean you are supposed to buy a new gixxer!

what you guys think I've had this helmet only a month now but wanted it and saw it long before I saw that gixxer... that's a sign right?

Helmet Sports gear Sports equipment Automotive lighting Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

either way, beautiful bikes, Suzuki has outdone themselves again, I am hoping since they have dropped motoGP development they will invest in the 1k again and make it the #1 bike in SBK and ModoAM, or at least be right up there with the yam and RR... 3 different mans swapping steps would be cool, specially with Suzuki back in the saddle..

I am still campaigning to get these sanctions to ban the V4's and twins and go inline 4 only... get back to real racing,.. the 4v and twins can have their own series.. ya know like they used to have..

the whole affair was to have the twins move I4's out of production so more twins would sell sell sell.... WE DON'T WANT TWINS!!!!!!!!! got that DORNA? KRAVE?

·
Premium Member
7,711 Posts
I think there are a lot of reasons why Suzuki does what they do, they are a very smart company and profits is their #1 goal, if things were to get real as in a fuel fix, a liquid fuel that burns very clean ALL this nonsense could be put to bed, as is politicians are going to use it to pander votes spend more taxpayer money and so on..

so why do we not vote in leadership that will spend our money developing clean energy as opposed to wasting it on this and that? its up to us

if internal combustion racing gets back to the front in the nations that are most important, (USA) Suzuki will upgrade every other season to stay on top, that's if the series isn't making unfair rules changes to favor the twins and v4's.. I don't blame suzuki at all for leaving that sham series, they cannot compete when the most important rule favors the 4V's, apseration, so Suzuki has to throw millions at trying to attack in other areas as in cornering so forth to try and make up the huge gaps made on the straight..

if you remember Suzuki had a 4V one of the first, KRJ.. everyone complained it was too powerful, Suzuki decided OK go back to inline and street develop, now everyone has a 4V but with more aspiration, its ridiculous the corruption in that series, way too much money for one guy to be managing.. owners should manage all race series with that kind of bankroll... Suzuki decided to stay with the inline to develop their street bikes, where the money is.. how many 4V street bikes you see rolling around? not many, too expensive and by the time those 4v's make emissions they are more sluggish than the inlines..

they could go johnny come lately and follow yamaha's crossplane but I am sure their engineers have way more pride than that..

just have to wait to see what happens, corrupt governments, this and that, I'd lay low too, bankroll, wait for a better time to invest in motorcycle racing..

at this point they are developing dual sports and sport tourers, where the riders are that actually have money to buy bikes, older riders that have money and credit want sport touring and those Vstrom style bikes.. don't blame em, get off road away from everyone specially cagers..

I mean for all the guys that saw the development go form 110 mph street bikes to 200 mph and were right dead smack in the middle of it wow what a run, my first was a 2002, and I went 2 years wanting wanting wanting wanting a busa, every night dreaming of one then I finally got one, I rode those 2 years on a 750 so I was in it but couldn't keep up all the time, bought the 02 busa and 03 1000 and the tables turned, I was always up front, way up front, I knew I would be, those bikes were made just for me and I knew it..

some of the best and worst times of my life were during that era the bad was bad and the good was good.. I don't see it ever returning on any level that good, I don't see riders doing 225 mph on the streets ever no matter the grip so we definitely had the nuts, still do toa degree.. the top speeds we all did and do will never be topped, fact is big brother wants to reduce us to 65 mph moped riders, 150 miles at a time, electric, then charge us up the arse for the privilege..

we were pioneers in our own rights and today we are seeing the end of that era... will it ever come back? maybe, but not like that...

·
Premium Member
7,711 Posts
why doesnt the syn fuel factor ever come up in these discussions

it's not synthetic so much as it needs to be clean burning, natural gas burns clean, so one must ask, considering cities like New York and LA have been wallowing in dirt brown skies since the 40's created by automobile pollution why haven't the feds and other agencies built massive natural gas factories that produce massive stores of natural gas and propane that burn clean eliminating the entire topic of green and clean? why weren't we on this decades and decades ago, the technology is simple and has been here for thousands of years, even longer, methane gas, all animals produce it, always have..

all the organic waste from homes, restaurants, stores, everywhere and anywhere that disposes of organic material that can be converted should have been and be collected to make this pure clean burning fuel.. they can grow the deficit, the fuel can be inexpensive and plentiful keeping the air we breath carcinogen free.. so why have we not done this surely a more intelligent life form has and will do this, for instance those seen in the little saucers flying around our skies? one has to know they didn't pollute their skies and breath in cancer causing molecules for millennium simply for the sake of making more money they will never ever use, clearly they did the right thing..

why haven't we done this and why isnt it in the discussion?

truth be told its because the oil greedmongers want to milk every dime they can out of fossil fuels regardless of how many it kills or how much it destroys and once the crude is too expensive to sell to the public they already have their plan in the works that will replace crude and bilk even more money out of motorists... "electric" .. oh yea, $80,000 for a car that goes maybe 250 miles for maybe a year till the battery weakens, then when the battery gives up the ghost they want $10,000 for a replacement? and if that's not enough, states are going to charge motorists like $30k+ a year to drive them on the streets.. oh yeas they are going to claim "they" are not getting the gas tax they used to with fossil fuels and it needs to be made up somewhere..

nothing ever happens in leadership or politicians that involves doing the right thing, or doing what's best, always boils down to how much money they can "charge" taxpayers cuz here in the states the 30 trillion they bilk and waste annually just isn't enough.. more more more!

so to answer that question, why aren't synths on the table? cuz there isn't enough money in it for the greedsters, it would take organization and efficiency something they don't have time for making natural gas is very inexpensive as is converting or producing the engines to burn it..

however bilking trillions out of taxpayers to develop artificial fuels to push rockets out into space they're all over it, not their money right? taxpayer dollars are easy to give away to billionaires for fruitless ventures.. yessir, they give your money to billionaires so they can build worthless rockets that go nowhere but strain our economy so we can have internet that cloggs up the exosphere..

elect realistic leadership man just might have a chance, continue on the path they're on? good fookin luck, this civilization is going nowhere fast ...

·
Premium Member
7,711 Posts
dunno who is pushing "personal" agendas other than politicians? when I get to the club I push a personal agenda, getting laid... someone posed the question, "why aren't we researching synthetic fuels" so we can continue to ride the motorbikes we all love and enjoy?

and its a very good question considering all leaders or politicians can do today in pander votes regarding emissions, greenhouse gasses, global warming, on and on.. welp they assume its all the blame of internal combustion engines, which its not, not all of it, that's another discussion but freons did more damage than anyone is willing to admit, yes an innocent mistake all teh way around, no one got filthy rich off freon so on so forth, more of a need for staying cool, but the damage it did was overlooked due to mans technological advancement, man had no idea one molecule of freon destroys 2 molecules of the ozone much less understood that the reason he wasn't able to detect it early on was because it takes 25-30 years for freon to migrate to the ozone layer.. but once detected it was banned world wide.. however so many refrigerators were already junked at garbage dumps allowing the freon to leak into the atmosphere, all those that were buried, freezers, AC units, fridges, buried, once the tank or lines rust through it leaks out, 30 years later its destyropyign the ozone, this is FACT, not assumption,not a guess or a "theory" facts...

there is still freon migrating to the atmosphere as we speak and will continue to do so until ALL nations ban and stop manufacturing and using freon and disposing of what known to be out there responsibly.. 3rd world nations cannot afford to remove freon and store it where it cannot escape so its released to the atmosphere routinely.. an AC unit in the philippines someone releases the freon into the atmosphere will effect the entire planet, not just that country or region.. there are so many Freon type issues where 3rd world countries do not care and its destroying our planet, they release chemicals into our oceans, radiation into the oceans and atmosphere and all sorts of chemicals so forth that we know does serious damage.. these countries use theses issue to blackmail other nations out of money and resources.. "give us cheap crude and we will stop leaching styrene dimer and trimer into the ocean".. nice right..

in any event doing the right thing or doing what's best isn't an agenda much less a personal agenda.. it's simply doing things the right way, or in a manner in which it's in the best interest for society and or the planet.. so many seem to think this planet is bullet proof and that natural resources are going to be here forever regardless... renewable means just that, a tree its renewable cuz you can plant one and it will grow, non renewable are resources like crude, there is only so much and when its gone its gone, it takes millions and millions of years for the earth to make it and oodles of organic material..

the air we breath is a natural resource, it is renewable but its dependant on plant life, plants make the air we breath.. cut down all the rain forests we are in BIG TROUBLE.. many third world countries are cutting down rainforests, forests that make our air, and they're cutting them down at an alarming rate... would discussing this issue be a personal agenda?

the question on the table is; "why are we not creating synthetic fuels" we can burn in internal combustion engines? the first step to any resolution is discussion, the only way it will ever end up on the table..

·
Premium Member
7,711 Posts
home school, easy fix, that way you dont tread on another's right to defend himself cuz in the end what's more important IS the right to defend oneself, cuz just one leader like hitler can make the thought of education and or school extremely obsolete.. there are only 2 types of citizens when you get right down to it, those who are free and those who are not.. all the education in the world didn't help those at auschwitz and all the other camps in europe, or those who were lined up in the streets and shot where they stood then let fall to their graves..

fact is there was only 1 thing capable of helping those folks in europe in the 40's and that was the ability to defend oneself and truth be told this "minor" right in the US constitution is the only reason the USA has yet to be invaded by tyrants, lest from the outside, at the moment we have been invaded form within and they work tirelessly day in and day out to remove our weapons so we're fully at their mercy, of course they won't be doing any invading or anything of the sort, their allies in chyna and other nations will do the dirty deeds, but these so called politicians must pave the way or it cannot be accomplished..

and it's why so many are so adamant about not giving in and giving up their rights and ability to defend themselves and their neighbors, they can clearly see the writing on the walls, and what these corrupt officials are really up to..

no man woman or child should ever be asked to relinquish his or her right to defend themselves especially when there are so many other logical and reasonable workarounds to the supposed reasons they claim society should give up their weapons.. if citizens can home school for a phony pandemic one would think folks can home school when it comes to the most important article man has ever had and ever will have, the ability to defend himself..

I'm thinking spend more money for the mentally ill, give em more outreach and a means to feel important and good about themselves, make sure they have good steady employment, educate our kids about real things not gayness and other garbage like BS racism... you know, do the "right things" as opposed to doing what puts more money in a politicians pocket yet keeps America divided, or money in corporate americas pocket, or some offshore money laundering scheme..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.