Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get my bike flashed here soon. one thing i thought to ask about is if anyone knows if the ecu has an anti tampering feature that will log if the bike was messed with or modified which then voids warranty, i plan on keeping all the stock parts just in case. i mean if it does i may just say screw it and do it anyway but figured id see if anyone knows

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
looking to get my bike flashed here soon. one thing i thought to ask about is if anyone knows if the ecu has an anti tampering feature that will log if the bike was messed with or modified which then voids warranty, i plan on keeping all the stock parts just in case. i mean if it does i may just say screw it and do it anyway but figured id see if anyone knows
I’m pretty sure flashing the ECU will most certainly void your warranty...I don’t know how the dealer would know though. You could always just buy a second ecu and have that flashed or buy a race ecu if you wanna go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
I also have a 2020 GSX-R750 and didn't want to void my warranty either. So I got a used ECU off eBay. Part # for the 2020 ECU is 32920-15J81.
The used ECU I got off eBay is part # 32920-15J80. I haven't had it flashed yet, but it is currently installed on my bike and working just fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts