Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what’s good gixxer fam. So I did the clean air mod to my bike last winter for stunting , Blocked off all hoses to airbox except for crank case, put a small filter on that one. Started up fine took it down the rd and red fi light came on. When the light came on the bike started slowing down a A LOT quicker than normal. I could gain mad speed but right when I let off the throttle , the bikes engine braking would slow me down tremendously. Threw an idle adjuster on and fixed the problem with the deceleration all summer. Now this past weekend no matter what I can’t get it to run without misfiring. I ran it at 3k rpm’s but now it just misfires if I run it over 2k. Just started happening over the weekend. I can get a video if that helps and only other thing down to the bike is a m4 slip on

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
8,500 Posts
A) please make an effort to post in the correct area. How is this an FAQ about new member introductions? You're not supposed to ask for help in this area.
B) You don't leave even a hint at what you're riding, barring the opening reference to 'gixxer fam', as we have specific forums for engine size / generation.

Based on the info at hand, this seems to be a good fit for the Squid Farm

please try harder in the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts