Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
You expecting people to watch 10+ minutes of lame backroading because at some point in there, you lean-over pretty far? :sleep

:eek:hmy gravel! :frantic

Published on Jul 23, 2017

Testing a 2017 Suzuki Sportbike GSX-R1000R on NC 226A near Little Switzerland, NC. I didn't get the entire road because of traffic. Also, some gravel in the turns and I just wasn't feeling it today. Please, Like and subscribe today.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,859 Posts
Cool, bragging about SIK lean angle on the street. I can sit on the wrong side and get sweet lean angles at 5mph, what is the point of this?

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
I've posted similar lame back-roading shit WAAAAAY back when, when having a gopro was a novelty. I had the original non-hd one even...

When it's you, you think it's uber-cool and everyone's gonna be SO impressed. :lol

·
Registered
631 Posts
Post pics for those of us that haven't banged her...:banana
Sorry about that one realpsi,

re: vid

Although dull, there are many positives.

1) Roads like that are dangerous and you were riding, it seemed, well within your limits.

2) you got back home safely to re-live it and enjoyed it to such a level that you wanted to share with others .

3) you have an L7 and we don't

4) cheers , take care and say hi to Mum

G

·
3,859 Posts
Spare me some time fellas. What part should I fast forward too for the cool stuff?
Don't watch it. Dude gets less views and you don't waste your life on a pointless video.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Honest critique here The road is awesome. You are riding a 1000cc bike not a 600 . Tons of torque . You don't need to ride around in 2 and 3rd gear like a 600. You were doing the speed limit so I'll give you credit . That was slow. You could have ridden that road a little above the speed limit in 3rd and 4th gear and had a ball. Granted I'm sure you were still loving it .

I'd love to ride that road on my 750 but a bit faster. :grin2:

·
17,010 Posts
Sorry about that one realpsi,

re: vid

Although dull, there are many positives.

1) Roads like that are dangerous and you were riding, it seemed, well within your limits.

2) you got back home safely to re-live it and enjoyed it to such a level that you wanted to share with others .

3) you have an L7 and we don't

4) cheers , take care and say hi to Mum

G
Humor
[hyoo-mer or, often, yoo-]

1. a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement:
the humor of a situation.
2. the faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical:
Gixan is completely without humor.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Spike lol ,

We might have thought your trashy Humor was funny but I guarantee you realpsi did not and I did not want to see the negativity escalate. (happens fast in here) and it's repulsive and chicken shit lol.

let us pray.....

·
17,010 Posts
Spike lol ,

We might have thought your trashy Humor was funny but I guarantee you realpsi did not and I did not want to see the negativity escalate. (happens fast in here) and it's repulsive and chicken shit lol.

let us pray.....
Praise the lord, pass the potatoes...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Ok I'm bored at work so I skimmed the whole thing... I barely see you breaking 20°.

But wait, why is the video in slow motion though? Keep on keepin on

·
3,859 Posts
Ok I'm bored at work so I skimmed the whole thing... I barely see you breaking 20°.

But wait, why is the video in slow motion though? Keep on keepin on
For his sick lean angles

1 - 20 of 20 Posts