Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Suzuki GSXR 750
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really unclear as to how to properly adjust my front suspension...YouTube is usually where I go for insight, haven't found any...

Help?

·
Registered
2016 Suzuki GSXR 750
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Purchased a Haynes Service and Repair Manual and love how it reads...so I've figured out how to set my Showa front suspension back to standard...doing that today. Now I just need to figure out how to dial it in best for my weight.

·
Registered
2016 Suzuki GSXR 750
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great. A manual is the first step. Setting it properly is a little harder. Do you ride at the track?
I've only done one track day, back in February of this year. We are going back to the same track in June to do a full weekend (two track days) and I can't wait!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Great. A manual is the first step. Setting it properly is a little harder. Do you ride at the track?
I need Peter Kates in my life to go over mine, handles well. You could probably have a suspension guru go over yours and dial it in basic. The bike stock seems to handle excellent. My only complaint currently is the kyb stabilizer blows and is not adjustable.

Are you doing Thompson this weekend or NYST?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm really unclear as to how to properly adjust my front suspension...YouTube is usually where I go for insight, haven't found any...

Help?
I went to Raceteck. Paid 40 bucks to set my suspension for my weight.....it clearly open your eyes on suspension feeling. If you have done trackdays, check with technicians at the track. Make sure you tell them what you want
Where are you located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts