Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey guys, here to share my HORRIBLE experience with Auctmarts. I had ordered my fairings on May 9th and ended up getting them June 4th. So ended up taking about a month which was no big deal. Upon opening my box of plastics I noticed pretty much every plastic either had dried up dirt, bugs, or was scratched. A few of my black plastics had white spots on them were they weren't even painted. Very visible. The dirt and bugs were under the paint so you couldn't just wipe them up. I was told wax them. How is wax going to remove dirt and bugs under paint?

Communication/Consumer Service- 4/10
I give communication 4/10 at best...I had a difficult time communicating with them. I felt as I had to send multiple messages to get a reply. I kept hearing excuses about the time zone being different. What they failed to realize was I work third shift so my night time was there day time. It might be a rare occurrence, but communication was minimal. The custom service was great tell they got my money and then went south. I'll be posting pictures of the convo log at the bottom of the thread. Anyways I had sent them a message about what I said above and I got excuse after excuse. I can't stand company's that don't own up to there own mistakes.

Price- 10/10
You cannot beat the price of the Auctmarts fairings. Nothing to complain about here.

Paint- 5/10
The paint was good where is was actually painted. I went over the fairings once I unboxed them and every piece had an issue to them.

Fitment- ?/10
I'm not sure how well they fit together as I refuse to install horrible crap on my motorcycle. I did look over all the holes and they seemed good.

Shipping- 10/10
Shipping was decent for me.

Packaging- 10/10
Packaging was good. Everything was tightly wrapped. No complaints here.

Suggestions-
Step up your consumer service and own up to issues within your company. Start hanging up plastics that are wet so someone else don't have to deal with what I've been threw.

Closing Remarks-
I will never use this company again and I hope no one else does either with the crap I received. End of the day I got nothing resolved as all I don't was excuses about there mistakes.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Hello mate. Wished you had read a post here about this company. We are all staying well away from this company. If you have issues with the fairings then don't let it slide.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello mate. Wished you had read a post here about this company. We are all staying well away from this company. If you have issues with the fairings then don't let it slide.
I want be buying from them never ago. USA made fairing is to way to go.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Price- 10/10
You cannot beat the price of the Auctmarts fairings. Nothing to complain about here.

Fitment- ?/10
I'm not sure how well they fit together as I refuse to install horrible crap on my motorcycle. I did look over all the holes and they seemed good.
I find these two points of yours very ironic. Great price,shitty product. Those two go hand in hand. Buy cheap Chinese fairings,you get what you pay for.

There was large thread on here as well as GSXR.com about horrible service from Auctmart. Always research a product before handing that hard earned money over. Sometimes paying more for quality parts save you money in the long run. Because now you're out that $400+ for those shitty fairings,and still have to buy another set.
Sorry you got gypped man.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,849 Posts
Just keep pursuing them for non-crap

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
the paint defect we are so sorry for that and our company willing to solve the problem with you, and refunded has been sent, because last week the staff handle your case not here whole week and made the delay response and sorry for the inconvenience, sorry for that, and made you unnecessary worry, We are improving the customer services and communicate and hope everyone can give us a good chance to make it right and correct it!

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
I am restoring this thread.

Do not modify, edit, or delete anything in here until further notice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.