1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Douchebag with false sense of racial superiority
2,124 Posts
if i'm free. down as fuuuuck

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
I'm in for sure more than likely for the Friday. We have to hit Foley's again this year & stay a little longer (or go earlier).

http://www.foleysny.com/
:cheers
Oh that Foley's, I was wondering where you guys went last year, I didn't realize you all went way across town and right by Ricks's LOL. :shifty
I usually go on fri's too, the weekends are a zoo in there.

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
Oh that Foley's, I was wondering where you guys went last year, I didn't realize you all went way across town and right by Ricks's LOL. :shifty
I usually go on fri's too, the weekends are a zoo in there.
I'm right beside that place you go to on 40th & Lex. I always forget the name of it though....they just serve beer. No food. :scratch

Ricks?! I have no idea what you are talking about. :twitch :twitch

A bar with a kid's menu...
It doesn't get any better. Daddy can sit @ the bar sippin' Oktoberfests & the kids can eat their chicken nuggets with mac & cheese. :yumyum

Foleys was awesome
Great night. We even left with some Foley's socks :punk

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
I'm right beside that place you go to on 40th & Lex. I always forget the name of it though....they just serve beer. No food. :scratch

Ricks?! I have no idea what you are talking about. :twitch :twitch

It doesn't get any better. Daddy can sit @ the bar sippin' Oktoberfests & the kids can eat their chicken nuggets with mac & cheese. :yumyum

Great night. We even left with some Foley's socks :punk
The names Peter Dillions and I love the joint. Yes they don't sell no food,
but you can bring in your OWN food. WE crack up every week when people walk in and walk out when they found out there is no food.:lol They have a
full BAR and the place is packed after 5Pm. Whatever he is doing is working cause he is opening another spot in midtown.

Bike show, Foley's and Rick's....now thats a nice fri afternoon!!!:cheers

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
The names Peter Dillions and I love the joint. Yes they don't sell no food,
but you can bring in your OWN food. WE crack up every week when people walk in and walk out when they found out there is no food.:lol They have a
full BAR and the place is packed after 5Pm. Whatever he is doing is working cause he is opening another spot in midtown.

Bike show, Foley's and Rick's....now thats a nice fri afternoon!!!:cheers
Yup, thats the place. I'm right across the street from Peter Dillons :cheers

1 - 20 of 68 Posts