Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just bought a 2013 600 & was informed from the dealership that I can not use synthetic in it till it reaches 6,000 miles.. I've never heard this before so anyone know if this is true or not?

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Hey guys, I just bought a 2013 600 & was informed from the dealership that I can not use synthetic in it till it reaches 6,000 miles.. I've never heard this before so anyone know if this is true or not?
Synthetic will make.your babies be born nekid And the earth to lose its orbit killing us all.

It's bull shit

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
You can only use extra virgin olive oil for the first 3.74 miles, otherwise your bike is broken.

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
You can only use extra virgin olive oil for the first 3.74 miles, otherwise your bike is broken.
Is butt virginity the "extra" virginity?

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
I'll wager that is his personal opinion rather than anything that came down from Suzuki.

·
Registered
4 Posts
According to my Suzuki dealership they come from the factory with "synthetic" oil.

Brought mine in for the 600 mile service and had them change the oil to who knows what.

Next year I will be putting in synthetic myself.

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
My dealer told me it was 16,000 miles? I said to him, what if I crash my bike before then and don't get a chance to try synthetic? :sad

1 - 16 of 16 Posts