Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2013 GSXR 600 WITH Bazzaz Z F.I. T.C.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2013 gsxr 600 with full akrapovic exhaust with 02 delete, k&n filter, ngk laser cut iridium plugs ,denso high output coils, bazzaz z F.I. T.C. +quickshift ,Rev2 throttle assembly, and the par mod(marble in the breather tube). I took it to velocity powersports by my house for an oil change and before I left it there was already issues starting which I should've followed my gut and not left it. Well I pick it up and not even 2 miles down the interstate the f.i. light comes on, it cuts out to 2 cylinders, and when I get to the E-lane it cuts off . Been running like shit ever since. The way it runs seems to fluctuate cause I can ride it shut it off then ride it and the idle , sound, power, and all is different than the previous ride. I know it sounds strange but it's doing it. I can't seem to work out this noise at certain rpm it's like a car with a fast sounding small hole exhaust leak like thump thump thump. But it's almost but not a metal sound. It's weird. I can adjust the fuel mixture and get it out but then the bike loses power and exhaust noise changes and it almost whistles. I checked my bike and my ECU smells like burning plastic and now has a motor Bros.net sticker on it so I think they switched it. They took my clutch cover off and shit to. I've got just at $17,000 in my bike not including the money to buy the bike itself. So I'm pretty mad still and it's been 7 months. I can't go back there cause I'm banned and served tresspass cause I went back immediately after I picked my bike up and the man mistakenly said SO WTF U WANT ME TO DO I CANT HELP YOUR BIKE IS A PIECE OF SHIT so I snatched him and beat him til the police came and I went to jail.lol. I need some advice, ideas, something. And can anyone tell me the turns in til just touching on the front 4 brass screws on the throttle body. Wife tossed my paper I wrote mine on. And I also am having code29. Please help.lol

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,536 Posts
The four brass screws are balancing screws. They'll be slightly different on each bike. You need a balancer to readjust. Your signature says you have a Bazzaz. If it's a tuned ECU and you have a Bazzaz, you might just be super rich. Zero out or remove the Bazzaz. Motorbros.net is a suspended domain, so can't tell you much about them. Pull the part number off the ECM. I guess it's possible that it's not only not your original ECM, but could be the wrong model too.

C29 is the secondary throttle position sensor. Could be as easy as something hooked up wrong, or just a faulty sensor. Not sure what all has been messed with on this bike, but a skilled technician could probably go through it and find the problem. It also sounds like you have a problem with patience and self control and if you're putting wrenches to the bike you're probably just making things worse.

Next question. You took it to them just for an oil change and they took your clutch cover off? Honestly, your story has a lot of red flags. You embellish or omit things to try and make yourself look better and it makes it pretty much impossible for someone knowledgeable to help you.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they took the clutch cover off. The screw out part I guess to check stuff or whatever. I know they did because I put silicone on all the things like that and wire ties that are really old so I'd know if anyone tampered with it. And not to be rude but keep your bullshit opinions about me to yourself ok. No body asked u to reply to this. All that extra shit doesn't need to come out ya mouth. Nice vocabulary tho. What u do. Look online real fast for a few snazzy words to make yourself seem intelligent. I didn't purposely or forgetfully leave out shit about myself fella. And even if I did. Y the fuck are u so concerned for. U one of them crack head fuccs that keeps fucking with my bike. Maybe Jason perhaps. Is that u Jason. Stalker man. I'm a certified mechanic with 17 years experience in the field fella and I'm not a child minded fool like u that puts wrenches on shit for fun. Jason is the man that worked at velocity and he also happens to be in love with my wife if u really wanna know. So naturally he doesn't like me cause it's my wife he wants. If I knew he had worked there I wouldn't have taken it there. I do my own work but didn't have time to do the oil change cause I have a life ,kids , job, and things of that nature. A group of us was riding to Columbia later that day so I took it there. Yes it has a Bazzaz. Yes it was tuned by Kevin at kws in Charleston. I had removed the Bazzaz to see what it did. That noise is still there at times and I had forgot to mention it dumps gas like crazy. Well it's still dumping gas. I'm looking at it now and the tps and all isn't even reading anything. I get what your saying and all. Trust me I do. I'm well schooled in trouble shooting. I've always had to do the jobs no one else wanted to get stuck with. I'm not impatient by any means or I would've already burnt the freaked n thing by now. It's a lot more going on than is able to be seen right now. I've came in my garage and found lock washers to the tail section on the floor, one day after fixing it the previous day I started it and it idle like crap. Vacuum leak came to mind. I lifted the tank and the 2 middle screws to the air box top was missing. I refuse to give up on it. This bike was a Christmas present from my wife. She was beatin to death by some people trying to rob her a while back. So I won't allow this bike to whip my ass and I'm not getting rid of it. I apologise for any ill remarks toward u but how bout just keep the smart mouth shit to yourself ok. I'm trying to figure this out. And excuse me for not putting all my personal business on street view.if u can help fine if not then kick rocks. Oh I also found a cut wire in the harness about 4 inches away from where it plugs into the ECU

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I try to help are you going to beat me up too?
Are u fucking serious. The fuck is wrong with u people. Y would I beat u up moron. I don't even know who the fuck u are stupid. But yeah I'd probably beat your ass if u was in front of me right now

·
Administrator
15,293 Posts
Are u fucking serious. The fuck is wrong with u people. Y would I beat u up moron. I don't even know who the fuck u are stupid. But yeah I'd probably beat your ass if u was in front of me right now
First of all it was your choice to air your personal business on a public forum. It's going to be referenced so deal with it. That was your choice. And yes he's fucking serious. What's the matter with YOU? You have a dispute with a shop so you beat the guy up? You need help.

And you're also not going to join and start calling people names and threatening people. Grow the fuck up. Do it again and it will be a quick visit with this site. Consider this your warning.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I try to help are you going to beat me up too?
Cheap as your life. U act like u know me. If u do then stop being a pussy and say so. I doubt u will tho. U just like them other needle junkie hatin ass fools that wish they could be me.843-224-8890. text or call any time
First of all it was your choice to air your personal business on a public forum. It's going to be referenced so deal with it. That was your choice. And yes he's fucking serious. What's the matter with YOU? You have a dispute with a shop so you beat the guy up? You need help.

And you're also not going to join and start calling people names and threatening people. Grow the fuck up. Do it again and it will be a quick visit with this site. Consider this your warning.
Warn me all u want. They man was a complete jerk off. Just like your being right now. U have no clue wtf u r talking about but u think u can talk down to someone cause u hold sway over certain things that had to do with them. Why don't u grow up and do your job. I'm not on here to argue. But I'm not going to have some smart ass bump there gums at me either

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I'm trying to succeed ok. I've went past my own ability trying to in every aspect of my life. It doesn't help when u have a rich mother inlaw that's evil and after what happened with my wife she decides to come after my kids and pays people to mess shit up. I know she's behind what's going on currently with this bike. But again as I told her before. I'm never giving up or walking away from my kids so u might as well shoot me now. My bike would be fine if this wasn't going on. So how bout don't judge something u know nothing about

·
Administrator
15,293 Posts
Cheap as your life. U act like u know me. If u do then stop being a pussy and say so. I doubt u will tho. U just like them other needle junkie hatin ass fools that wish they could be me.843-224-8890. text or call any time

Warn me all u want. They man was a complete jerk off. Just like your being right now. U have no clue wtf u r talking about but u think u can talk down to someone cause u hold sway over certain things that had to do with them. Why don't u grow up and do your job. I'm not on here to argue. But I'm not going to have some smart ass bump there gums at me either
I am doing my job. Goodbye. I hope the court ordered you to see a shrink because you seriously need one.

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,536 Posts
5 questions and helpful comments and he writes a diatribe over a comment about this lack of patience being part of the problem. Well schooled in troubleshooting? 17 years experience? Then spent $17k on a bike above and beyond the price? Full Of Shit.....

·
Likes to race old junk.
1,675 Posts
This thread ended too soon.
It was like reading the diary of a delusional mad man.
I'm usually a magnet for the bat shit crazy amongst us.

·
Registered
Accurate Butt Dyno
117 Posts
Wow, what a read, is this honestly how some people live their lives, feeling like I live in a bubble reading this, education is a hell of a thing, the OP seems like a.........nice guy :ROFLMAO:

·
Administrator
13,553 Posts
How did I miss this one ... Sounds like he watches to much day time TV.
More drama then ‘Days of our lives’ 🤣

1 - 16 of 16 Posts