Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Hi bro I would start with the wheels balancing, bearings check and alignment once you are satisfied with that and still have the issue. Then check chain ans sprocket alignment as well as wear on these items. Run a dial gauge over the rear and front wheel axles to check if its running true while you have the wheels off, axles you may wanna take it to an engineer to check on the lathe. Message me if this doesn't solve your problem. Ill try to help further. Note : These checks are for vibration whilst in motion.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
thanks everyone for you ideas and opinions ill keep you posted . ive stripped it once and went over every bolt/mount .
next time i strip the fairings ill change the plugs for fun , and double check all the running gear . i have all the rubber insulators on the tank ect.. someone mentioned it 'resonating' it seems somewhat harmonic . any other ideas or theories please feel free to comment

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
9 Participants
Devious_dvs699
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing