Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Nothing but Adrenaline-Fueled Business Ends
25,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
For the almost 20 ppl who played last year, we are at about a quarter of that this year.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
As far as I know dilly signed "us" up so I have no clue what is going on lol

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
I could use more .22 LR magazines for my Remington 597, they are within the budget if shopping around - just saying :monkeyface

·
25,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
If a couple more folks want to join, I am fine with a redraw.... As long as everyone else is. If you want to retain your person bc you've already spent monies, text or message me - I can rig it.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,123 Posts
If a couple more folks want to join, I am fine with a redraw.... As long as everyone else is. If you want to retain your person bc you've already spent monies, text or message me - I can rig it.
I already did.

·
25,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
:lol that's fair :)

A quick note to the person who has me: if things have not shipped yet, it's totally ok to wait a couple days because I'm going out of town for the rest of the year... I'd hate for anything to get porch-napped. If it's en route, have someone let me know expected arrival, and I'll have someone come by and get it from my porch. :woot

Happy Christmas, happy Festivus, happy solstice, happy Kwanzaa, happy happy!!!

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
Got my Secret Santa gifts yesterday :banana

Hope who I sent one to got it - USPS says it was delivered several days ago :scratch

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Dilly got ours a few days ago. Mentioned in farm. :w00t.

I'm having technical difficulties with ours. My plan was changed due to availability lol.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen :eek:ogle
Lol :drool

I think she had them on last night but then she played videogames too late and I didn't see them lol

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
So she played video games in long socks and you didn't take pics? :gaah
She had pajama pants over. She layers up lol.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts