Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Administrator
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

American Suzuki surprised the industry last year by deciding not to import 2010 streetbikes while it tried to clear inventory in a depressed market. But for 2011, it's rebounding in a big way with the introduction of a comprehensively reworked GSX-R600 and its identical-twin brother, the GSX-R750.

The GSX-R series is integral to Suzuki, so the Gixxer 600 and 750 received a major investment in technology and updates.

"We built our brand from the GSX-Rs," said Steve Bartolamedi, American Suzuki's senior communications manager. More than 300,000 Gixxers have been sold over the years, and the GSX-R600 has long been America’s best-selling sportbike.

More: 2011 Suzuki GSX-R600 and GSX-R750 Revealed on Motorcycle.com

·
Registered
256 Posts
The performance aspects of the bike are intriguing, but I do not like the headlights at all. Maybe it'll grow on me, but I just don't really see that happening.

·
Registered
92 Posts
fugly headlights, whey does suzi always goes backwords when it comes to headlights...... they had projectors on previous models same on the 1k.....

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
I wonder how long it takes for someone to throw these on their 08/09 for a retro fit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
damn, another reason for me to keep my 08 ... hate the damn head light. but the tail section look nice though ...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yup.. Headlights suck! What else is new for suzuki BUT.... Lotsa cool stuff from the factory.. Brembos = Cool

1 - 20 of 73 Posts